Galleria’s Got Talent coming soon!
Competition T’s and C’s
- The competition is conducted by Arbour Town Pty Ltd, registration number 2004/015834/07 on behalf of Galleria Mall.
- A minor (under 18 years old) who enters the competition undertakes that he/she does so with his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s consent.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- No director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant, promoter/organiser, supplier, tenants, staff of tenants or anybody directly or indirectly involved in this competition and any spouse, life partner, immediate family member, business partner or associate of such person is allowed to participate. No store owners/store managers or staff at Galleria Mall may enter the competition.
- Professional musicians/singers are not permitted to enter. Should the organisers find out that a professional musician/singer had entered by providing false information, the organisers have the right to eliminate these professional musicians/singers from the competition.
- All selected participants must be prepared to have their photos taken and used for publicity.
- Participants and the winner absolve the organisers, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents from liability from all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or neglected acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- By participating in this competition, all participants agree to be bound by these official rules. The organisers decision regarding any matter arising out of the competition shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, the participant(s) agree to receive communication from Galleria Mall with regards to the competition.
- We will NOT condone the following:
- Racism (including offensive comments based on ethnicity and nationality)
- Religious intolerance
- Hate speech
- Derogatory language
- Comments inciting violence.
Failure to comply to the above T’s and C’s will result in elimination from the competition. For further information or queries please contact the marketing office on 031-904 2233