Situated on the sapphire coastline of Amanzimtoti, Galleria Mall is the latest addition to Durban’s retail offering. With a combination of big brand names as well as exclusive boutiques, plus entertainment, fashion, dining and more, Galleria Mall offers a full-service shopping experience.
The centre boasts 90 000 sqm of retail space, 5700 secure parking bays, and a contemporary, easy-to-navigate layout. Large exhibition area’s to hold Brand Awareness campaigns as well as product launches in one of South Africa’s Newest malls and largest on the south coast of KZN.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator: Atishka Barathlall
Tel: 031 904 2233
- Edgars Court
- Centre Management Court
- Pick n Pay Court
- Game Court
- Checkers Court
- Galaxy Grill Court
- Dischem + Legit Court
- Woolworths Court
- No free standing pin boards, and mini fold out tables.
- No trestle tables, but professionally manufactured display stands will be allowed.
- If tables are used, only aluminium and glass cocktail tables and matching high-chairs will be allowed.
- The stand must be manned for the total trading hours of the mall.
- Set-up and striking of exhibition displays must be done after or before trading hours.
- If electrical cords are used for power, these must be taped neatly to the floor with black gaffer or duct tape.
- No handwritten signs may be used and only professionally designed and printed posters may be displayed in proper display frames.
- Please take note of our 1.2m height restriction.
- No eating or drinking will be allowed at the stand. It is the exhibitors responsibility to keep the stand clean and tidy at all times.
- Waste bins are not allowed to be visible.
- No tenant trolleys may be used for the carting of exhibition goods.
- Approaching shoppers is not allowed and all promoters are to stay in the designated exhibition area.