Galleria Learning Lab is the education and community development initiative of Resilient Property Income Fund.
As the education and community division of the Resilient Property Income Fund, it initiated the establishment of Learning Labs in a selection of their shopping malls across the country.
Galleria Learning Lab opened its doors at Galleria Mall on 18 April 2015 providing free access to computers, the Internet, study guides and courses.
The computer-based environment is conveniently situated inside Galleria Mall – Entrance 1 and is absolutely FREE to the public.
Galleria Learning Lab caters for students and adults in areas such as:
- The think tank where training includes Internet courses, soft skills training as well as training offered by experts. The courses will be advertised via printed and electronic media. Free workshops will abound. Booking is essential.
- Computer hives provide banks of computers for people to settle comfortably to do research for projects, writing assignments or access to self-help studies. Quick-Fix Pillars, in these areas, comprise tree-shaped units with four tablets per structure for those who need to check emails, do Internet banking and even on-line shopping.
- A useful Study Library offers self-help study guides as well as past exam papers for Grade 12 students.
- If you want to bring your own device and plug in to use the Internet at no additional cost, the Study Bar is ready and available.
By staying true to its vision, Galleria Learning Lab is developing the community and ensuring their ability to contribute meaningfully to the country’s economic growth and financial stability for themselves.
Services offered at the Learning Lab:
– Free internet access
– Use of computers
– Curriculum support books
– Library area
– Electronic study guides
– Training courses
How do I register to use the Learning Lab?
You would need to bring your ID, Birth Certificate, Passport or Drivers license to the Learning Lab.
Training courses offered at the Learning Lab:
– Introduction to Microsoft Word
– Introduction to Microsoft Excel
– Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
– Introduction to Microsoft Outlook and the
– Introduction to Business Management
– Introduction to Marketing
– Time Management
– Customer Services
– Basic Office Administration
How do I register for a course at the Learning Lab:
You are welcome to register for all the courses at the Learning Lab. The registration period for each course will differ. Your contact details will be added to the waiting list. As soon as the courses become available you will be contacted.